Our Attorneys Seek Maximum Compensation For Injured Clients
The Law Office of Patrick G. Shea, APC, in San Diego, has represented injured victims throughout California suffering from catastrophic injuries as well as injuries of a less serious nature. Whatever the details of the case, we are experienced and committed advocates who never lose sight of our clients’ goals. We are committed to our clients’ goals and will do all we can to help recover financial, physical and emotional well-being for them.
Dedicated To Getting The Best Possible Result
Often, pursuing maximum compensation means that multiple parties must be held accountable. While a single individual may have caused an injury to you or your loved one, there may be others who bear some responsibility. Experienced lawyers such as those on our team know that organizations, manufacturers and municipalities may play a role in serious personal injuries. We have worked with clients facing a variety of legal issues, including:
- Car accidents, which are more common than most think
- Motorcycle accidents, a fun pastime that can cause serious injury
- Pedestrian accidents, for those hurt while walking down the street
- Bicycle accidents, often overlooked by drivers
- Dog bites/animal attacks, when owners can’t control their pets
- Defective products, after an organization doesn’t properly build a product
- Premises liability cases such as slippery sidewalks
- Slip-and-fall cases, examples include an unmarked spill on a store floor
- Pool drowning accidents, when the unthinkable happens
- Commercial truck accidents, which can cause catastrophic injuries
- Hit-and-run accidents, when someone flees the scene
The fact of the matter is, all responsible parties should be held liable for their part in the struggles that you and your family have endured. Patrick Shea and his team will fight for justice and compensation for your long-term comfort and support.
We Take A Personal Approach To The Law
Our commitment to our clients’ well-being and our passion to help them obtain justice set us apart from other personal injury law firms. Furthermore, we practice law and treat clients on a personal level, at the same time maintaining all the resources of a large firm. Some of these resources include:
- Access to leading medical experts
- Exceptional accident scene investigators
- Experienced support staff skilled at analyzing mountains of evidence
- A record of success to rely upon; Patrick has recovered over $50 million for our clients
These are many of the same resources that massive personal injury firms can utilize. However, we listen to our clients and resist using simple formulas to pursue justice. There is no blueprint for all cases.
Don’t Wait; Call Today
Our firm takes the time to understand our clients’ needs and respond accordingly. We do not impose goals on them. When you have suffered serious injuries, you deserve an attorney who will protect your rights and fight for justice. Call us at 619-489-7153 to see how we can help you.