Southern California Job Injury Attorneys
We are the southern California job injury law firm that focuses exclusively on plaintiff’s rights. In even the most complex workplace injury cases, we have the resources and the experience to help. If you have been injured while at work, you may have access to workers’ compensation insurance. In California, employers are obligated to provide this insurance. But you may need help getting a fair amount of workers’ compensation. Or you may need to sue your employer or other party that may have contributed to your workplace injury.
If you or a loved one has suffered a workplace injury and you have questions about workers’ compensation law in California or other workplace injury issues, call the personal injury and workers’ compensation legal department at The Law Office of Patrick G. Shea, APC at 619-528-4550.
We are highly experienced and extremely successful California workers’ compensation and personal injury law firm with a particular emphasis on representing clients who have been injured while at work.
- We have recovered millions of dollars in compensation for our injured clients
- We represent clients throughout southern California
- We have extensive resources to devote to your case including expert witnesses, independent investigators and other specialists who will help us find the truth and maximize your compensation
- From injured farm workers in California’s Central Valley to former NFL players, we represent clients from a wide variety of occupations and backgrounds
- We offer free and confidential consultations
- We prioritize every case we take
We are southern California’s workplace injury attorneys who offer aggressive, knowledgeable and personalized service.
Workplace Injuries and Third Party Liability
In many instances, workers’ compensation insurance is the only compensation available after a workplace injury. However, in some circumstances, third part liability may exist. Patrick Shea will analyze your situation to determine if litigation is possible. He may be able to pursue compensation on your behalf from a subcontractor, equipment manufacturer, negligent individual or other party that may have created unsafe conditions at your workplace.
We are a highly experienced personal injury and workers’ compensation law firm in southern California. Our legal team has the resources and experience to determine if you have a third party liability lawsuit. Contact us to determine the legal merits of your workplace injury case.