Our Office Seeks Maximum Compensation for Injured Clients
Patrick Shea and his office have represented injured victims from throughout California with catastrophic injuries as well as injuries of a less serious nature. But whatever the details of the case, we are experienced and committed advocates who never lose sight of our clients’ goals. When potential clients contact us for free consultations and case evaluations, we listen to determine the best approach to helping them. The path to achieve victory may be aggressive negotiations with an insurance company for a settlement. Or, we may pursue victory at trial. We are committed to our clients’ goals and will do all we can to help recover financial, physical, and emotional well-being for them.
Often, pursuing maximum compensation means that multiple parties must be held accountable. While a single individual may have caused an injury to you or your loved one, there may be others who bear some responsibility. Experienced lawyers such as Patrick, know that organizations, manufacturers and municipalities may play a role in serious personal injuries. For instance:
- In an automobile accident, was the driver who caused the injury impaired, was the road properly maintained, were dangerous conditions indicated and did the vehicle have any defects?
- If a product caused an injury, was the product produced safely, was it labeled correctly and were the manufacturer, distributor, or retailer responsible, in any way, for the damage caused?
- In a slip-and-fall accident, did a single employee create unsafe conditions, were they properly vetted before being hired or were there architectural or design issues that created an unsafe environment?
The above represent only very small sample of the types of questions that experienced lawyers will ask in a personal injury case. All responsible parties should be held liable for their part in the struggles that you and your family have endured. Our office will fight for justice and compensation for your long-term comfort and support. This may mean pursuing multiple liable parties.
California Attorney with a Personal Approach to the Law
Our commitment to our clients’ well-being and our passion to help them obtain justice sets us apart from other personal injury law firms. Furthermore, we practice law and treat clients on a personal level, yet maintain all the resources of a large firm. Some of these resources include:
- Access to leading medical experts
- Exceptional accident scene investigators
- Experienced support staff skilled at analyzing mountains of evidence
- A record of success to rely upon: Patrick has recovered over $50 million dollars for his clients
These are many of the same resources that massive personal injury firms can utilize. However, we listen to clients and resist using simple formulas to pursue justice. There is no blueprint for all cases. Our firm takes the time to understand our clients’ needs and respond accordingly. We do not impose goals on them. When you have suffered serious injuries, you deserve an attorney who will protect your rights and fight for justice. Call on us to see how we can help you.